Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

Quotes vom UDC

Zitate und Gespräche, die noch loswerden wollte:
Ready to dance? - What? - Ready to dance? - Whaaat? - Ready to daaaance? - Ooooh yeah sure!
I like your glasses. - You're so nice.
I'm so sorry I forgot you're name! - I didn't told you my name. - Really? Why not? - You didn't asked my. - Well.. ok. So, what's your name? - Annie.. actually Anne-Marie but call me Annie. - Ok Annie. I'm Lawrence. - Actually.. I know. - Yeah, but I like to introduce myself.
What's so funny? - You're so small. - Oooh thank you.. - Aaaah no, I mean you're cute moreover. - You're so nice.
Heel not toes!
One e and a two e and a three e and a four e and a..
One two three foouu.. aah no.. five six seven eight
How much do you like Quest Crew? - I adore Quest Crew as much as you adore Poreotics. - Ok, so that must be big love!
You make no sense. 
She's like the grandma you don't wanna have! 
Are you drunken? - Just a little bit. A little bit! 

(Die Reihenfolge ist auch hier wieder eigentlich vollkommen anders.) 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo :D

    Also ich bin so ziemlich neu hier auf Blogger, und ich hab' deine Einträge gelesen und ich find' sie gut, und interessant (thumps up, undso), - endlich mal Jemand,der vom Camp berichtet - , und ich hab' eine Frage :D

    und zwar: Die Aftershowparty der Urbandanceshowcase ist ab wieviel Jahren?

    Denn ich hatte theoretisch auch geplant, sie danach zu besuchen, aber komm' ich da dann mit 16 rein?

    Falls Zeit da ist, würde ich mich über eine Antwort freuen :D

    LG,
    Eva

    AntwortenLöschen